The Global Leadership Challenge: perspectives from across continents
What forms of leadership are meeting the sustainable development challenges of the 21st Century? Hear insights from across Europe, Africa and Asia, with senior executive graduates of the MBA of the University of Cumbria and Robert Kennedy College.
This open panel discussion will be chaired by Professor Jem Bendell with reflections from Rob Johnston MBE, Cumbria Chamber of Commerce.
· Hon Maxwell Akora. An MP in Uganda and chartered accountant.
· Yvonne Eba. Cameroonian Industrial chemist and Director at Haviland Ent and CIG.
· Christine Gausmann. Area Sales Manager for Westech Engineering in Germany.
· Matthieu Rassart. Director/Management Consultant at ‘Value Added Europe’ in Belgium.
· Weixiang Xie. Project Director at Shukaku, Cambodia; a project to develop the former Boeung Kak Lake.
Invitation to participate on the panel does not represent endorsement by the University of Cumbria, but our interest in stimulating discussion. Audience interaction will be welcomed, including any critical views on the theme or the arguments made by panellists.
17:30 - 19.00, Tuesday 24th November 2015, Carlisle Business Interaction Centre, 4-5 Paternoster Row, Carlisle, Cumbria CA3 8TT, United Kingdom.
Attendees are welcome to arrive from 5pm for a networking tea with our international MBA students, who are all senior executives from around the world. Additionally, some students from our PGC in Sustainable Leadership will join these drinks.
Register for free by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org